Since 1982 the Utah Colleges Exit Poll, in conjunction with KBYU, has been predicting the elections for the state of Utah. This incredible task cannot happen without volunteers like you.
Benefits of being a pollster:
- Build your resume
- Gain hands-on polling experience
- University-excused absense
- Reimbursed for a meal per shift
- Reimbursed for gas (if you drive)
Click here to register to be a volunteer!
To be a pollster, you are required to attend a one-hour training. Training times are listed below according to university. If you are unable to attend one of the trainings, please email us at UtahCollegesExitPoll@gmail.com.
BYU-- B002 JFSB (unless otherwise noted)
- Wednesday, October 12, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Thursday, October 13, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday, October 15, 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Tuesday, October 18, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Wednesday, October 19, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Thursday, October 20, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 25, 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 26, 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Southern Utah University-- Location TBA
- Monday, October 27, 1:00pm
Utah State University-- Location TBA
- Monday, October 20, 4:00pm
Univeristy of Utah-- Location TBA
UVU-- Location TBA
- Tuesday, October 14, 4:00pm
- Thursday, October 23, 7:00pm
Weber State University-- Location TBA
- Monday, October 20, 9:30am
Westminster College-- Location TBA
- Tuesday, October 21, 10:00am
- Wednesday, October 22, 7:00pm
Questions? Email UtahCollegesExitPoll@gmail.com or call us at 801-422-3716.